Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rockland ME. Ocean Pursuits Boatyard

        Mount Desert Rock there were no whales :(  ... note the clouds coming.

        Ben with all his fowl weather gear on.  This is a picture of him and later me when we have not slept for 2 nights and are happy to not be near the lobster lines at night!!!

         tired and happy to be almost in port!

        Owls Head Lighthouse on our way in the bay to Rockland.

        Doing a bit of bright work and caulking.

          Nice work Ben!

       this is looking down our refrigerator.  It is very very deep and I can only reach it by foot.

         See it's my feet that can reach.  Bye for this year folks!! 



we are all safe and snug in this harbor just closing her up for a month while Ben and I drive home. If we can find a rental car!

So not many blogs left to write.

I scrubbed the deck today while Ben varnished and caulked a few areas that needed it badly.

I cleaned the refrigerator compartment that does not work but we store food there and it was moldy and not so gross. it is dry and clean now.

tomorrow pumpout the head... get diesel fuel topped off...

Tuesday pack up

wednesday drive home...

that's all folks...

I hoped you enjoyed the pictures and the blogs this season! It surprises me how many and who are reading the blogs.
I love you all.
Pam

2 comments:

  1. :( Sad face for no more blogs. I always enjoy reading them. :) Happy face for Pam coming home! Have a safe trip!!! See you soon!

    :) Jacquie

    ReplyDelete